Here is another map card to add to my growing collection.
Thought you might want to know about these interesting facts about Ireland:
- Ireland is the third largest island in Europe and the twentieth on Earth
- It is politically divided into 2, the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland which is part of United Kingdom
- The Capital City of the Republic of Ireland is Dublin
- Belfast, on the other hand, is the largets city in Northern Ireland
- There are 3 UNESCO World Heritage Site in Ireland ~ Brú na Boinne in County Meath, Skellig Michael in County Kerry and the Giant’s Causeway in County Antrim
With abundant rainfall in Ireland, am guessing they’d be needing to shop for jackets and other similar apparel from www.peterglenn.com more often.
Thank you Anna for this colorful map card. It is now one of my favorites, too! 😀