Jump-starting this year’s postcrossing by going to the Post Office after the little man’s first day on his new playschool on Monday. I have a few backlogs in my swap last year and am just relieved to finally be able to send every postcard that I have not been able to send last year.
Here’s that day’s mailing list:
- Ryan, Malaysia ~ Fort Del Pilar
- Arnold P, USA ~ Casa Gorordo, Crinoid Harboring a Wrasse, Banawe, Moray Eel, Life at Se, Rice Threshing, Royal Gate of Pagsanjan, Tarsier, Mayon, Mouse Deer
- Clarissa S, Japan ~ Luneta Lagoon
- Edwin S, Bahrain ~ Parian Gate
- Arlene C, Iligan City ~ Fort Santiago
- Ria R, Naga City ~ Fort Santiago
- Ruby R, CDO ~ Parian Gate
- Arnold P, USA ~ Fort Santiago
- Dinnah G, USA ~ Entrance to Fort Santiago
- Cecilia N, USA ~ Entrance to Fort Santiago
I do apologize to my swapmates that their cards are sent out a little bit late and I do hope they arrive in no time. I really look forward to swapping with more people this year and building up my collection. So while I read all about this Reid Supply leveling devices, I am alternately browsing these postcard images on Facebook for more potential swaps.
Here’s wishing you all a great postcrossing year!