The zoo is one of the coolest place to bring the children and the family, in my opinion. It is no wonder why I make it an effort to bring the little man to one whenever we get the chance. On his 2nd birthday, we brought him to Zoobic Safari so he can see and marvel at the many amazing animals found there. It was one of the best trips he enjoyed and went on and on about the animals of different kinds that we saw during our visit. The smile of satisfaction on his face that day was enough to compensate the aching muscles and the trouble we had to go through to get to Subic, not to mention his tale of recollection of our visit many years after we’ve been there!
In this day when everyone is occupied with their gadgets and social media accounts, and would rather opt to stay lying in the couch all day in front of the telly or tinkering with their smartphones or tablets and other gadgets, it is a must that we make an effort to expose our children to nature to appreciate and enjoy it more and to bring them to the zoo when we can so they can have more time to commune with creatures they would otherwise not encounter in their lives. It is good that most zoos now are repackaging their attractions and turning them into theme parks and one-stop outdoor destination for the whole family.
One of the companies that have been successful into turning their zoo attractions to places where children can have once-in-a-lifetime experiences, like petting a tiger or feeding farm animals and meeting face-to-face with exotic birds and animals, as well as give them hours and hours of outdoor fun, is the Zoomanity Group. They have numerous attractions in various locations in the country that families can go to during long weekends, holidays or during special occasions like birthdays and anniversaries.
The Zoomanity Group
The Zoomanity Group envisions their zoos to be the best animal theme park in the country and create the happiest places that combines visitor entertainment and amusement with education, preservation and animal welfare.
Under the Yupangco Group of Companies, The Zoomanity Group has been the leading Company in the industry theme parks. They envision a world class, enjoyable and innovative facilities in the northern and southern part of the Philippines, with the goal of giving the best ever tourist destination and nature educational experiences. They boast of facilities that are uniquely exciting and have been designed to provide enjoyment and education to visitors of all ages.
Depending on your preference and budget and the sort of adventures that you look forward to experience, there is surely a destination from Zoomanity Group that fits your requirement. Choose from these attractions for your next adventure with the family:
- Zoocobia ~ situated at the foothills of Clark Freeport Zone, experience unique and fun attractions and activities at Zoocobia. Must try attractions include the gravity car, Zooc, a close encounter with birds of different species, numerous animals endemic to the Philippines at Philippines’ Pride, the Garden Maze, and the unique collection of stuffed real animals at the Menagerie
- Zoobic Safari ~ located at Subic Bay Freeport’s Forest Adventure, this 25-hectare attraction boasts of animals thriving in their simulated natural habitat. Attractions include the slithering snakes and other at the Serpentarium, the fascinating wild animals at the Savannah and the crocodiles at Croco Loco. A must-try attraction is the Tiger Safari and the close encounter with the Syberian-Bengal tigers.
- Zoocolate Thrills ~ this promising tourist attraction in Bohol is sure to captivate anyone’s attention. Features include a cruise down the Loboc River, horse or buffalo ride and a close encounter with bearcats, ostriches and camels and other animals.
- Paradizoo ~ located in Mendez, Cavite, this place is full of beautiful gardens and animals. A theme pack cum zoo, it also features lush gardens full of vegetables and flowers. Take advantage of the chance to have a close interaction with llama, camels, greyhounds and other interesting animals. Riding a cart drawn by an albino carabao will also prove to be a worthwhile experience. Guests can also choose to pick vegetables and flowers to take home!
- Residence Inn ~ situated in romantic Tagaytay, Residence Inn is known for its Mini Zoo and the breathtaking view of Taal Lake. Kids of all ages can experience feeding little tigers, horseback riding, or trying out the zipline with the family.
For more information about the various Zoomanity Group you may: