I have been on a hiatus of some sorts with my postcrossing hobby. I don’t get to swap and send as many cards as I would love to for the past few months now. I just got busy with one thing too many, I guess.
Last month, I managed to mail a number of postcards that’s been long overdue. I sure hope their recipients get them real soon. Here is the list of the card I sent that day:
- V. Lankerd, USA ~ Barasoain Church
- M. Ming, Singapore ~ Barasoain Church
- M. Arai, Japan ~ Barasoain Church
- A. Celik, Turkey ~ Barasoain Church
- E. Willems, The Netherlands ~ Barasoain Church
- Z. Khalid, Pakistan ~ Fort Santiago
- M. Sam, Malaysia ~ Rizal Park
- M. Szabia, Poland ~ Rizal Park
- K. Dovhopolo, Ukraine ~ Bohol
- S. Marger, USA ~ Barasoain Church
- M. Markhvinskij, Russian Federation ~ Fish Monger Papemelroti card
These are a bunch of official Postcrossing.com cards, as it has been ages since I sent cards through them. I still have a few direct swaps to finish and mail before this month ends, along with a number of Christmas that I will send to my friends overseas. I sure hope I can find the time to finish them all soon. Meanwhile, this mums will head on to check these cool music instrument stores online.