I have been inactive with postcrossing for the past couple of months. The last time I went to the local post office was when I mailed a number of Christmas cards before 2016 ended. Now I am back to mail a couple of postcards and I cannot wait for them to reach their respective destinations and bring joy to their recipients.
These are all direct swaps as it has been ages since I was at postcrossing.com requesting for official cards to send. But since summer is here, I might have some free time to write more cards so I might just be requesting to send a bunch of cards very soon.
Here’s the list of cards I recently mailed:
- Mount Banahaw ~ M. Drnovsek, Slovenia
- Papemelroti Jeepney ~ D. Gonzales, NY
- Mayon Volcano ~ B. Matejkova, Czech Republic
- Christmas Postcard 2pcs ~ D. Gonzales, NY
- Christmas Postcard ~ L. Tobias, PH
- Christmas Postcard ~ F. Van Cleeff, Holland
- Philippine GF Card ~ E. Septhriani, Indonesia
- Christmas Postcard ~ R. Neehaul, Mauritius
- Phippine GF Card ~ K. Pribylova, Czech Republic
- Kesong Puti card ~ N. Harmoko, Indonesia
I used these Sto. Nino 450th Anniversary stamp I was lucky to get at the post office.
I sure miss receiving cards in the mail so I might have to step up on my swap game so I would be able to receive more this summer! I also hope we can get more beautiful cards to send to friends in different parts of the world. I am checking this online postcard shop as soon as I am done reading about Guitar Center, fender telecaster deluxe. If you have any idea where I can get lovely cards, I would love to read it in a comment.