I have been inactive with postcrossing for the past couple of months. The last time I went to the local post office was when I mailed a number of Christmas cards before 2016 ended. Now I am back to mail a couple of postcards and I cannot wait for them to reach their respective destinations and bring joy to their recipients.
These are all direct swaps as it has been ages since I was at postcrossing.com requesting for official cards to send. But since summer is here, I might have some free time to write more cards so I might just be requesting to send a bunch of cards very soon.
Here’s the list of cards I recently mailed:
- Mount Banahaw ~ M. Drnovsek, Slovenia
- Papemelroti Jeepney ~ D. Gonzales, NY
- Mayon Volcano ~ B. Matejkova, Czech Republic
- Christmas Postcard 2pcs ~ D. Gonzales, NY
- Christmas Postcard ~ L. Tobias, PH
- Christmas Postcard ~ F. Van Cleeff, Holland
- Philippine GF Card ~ E. Septhriani, Indonesia
- Christmas Postcard ~ R. Neehaul, Mauritius
- Phippine GF Card ~ K. Pribylova, Czech Republic
- Kesong Puti card ~ N. Harmoko, Indonesia
It has been sometime since I received postcards in the mail as I have been inactive in postcrossing for a number of months now. I have also put my + the little man’s Postcrossing.com accounts to inactive. But I have been missing receiving postcards in the mail that I plan to be active in swapping postcards again this year.
Since I miss getting postcards from our local mailman, I thought it was high time I send postcards, too! So, one morning before February end I set out to write in a couple of postcards to send smiles to my friends across the globe.
Among the cards I included in my first batch of postcards to mail this year are the colorful postcards from Ghibli Museum in Japan, lovely quote cards from Papemelroti, this card we got from Museo Pambata last year, as well as this Peace ad card my brother got at the MRT, which I am sending to a friend in Japan who is fond of quotations in cards.
I hope these cards reach their destination soon and may they bring smiles to their recipients’ faces when they do!
Are you sending postcards today? What sort of postcards are you sending?
It felt like ages ago since I have last been to the local Post Office to mail postcards and I am just glad that I was able to find the time to write on the cards yesterday to be able to post them all today. My swaps are a bit delayed and the cards for Postcrossing.com ought to have been sent weeks ago, but I hope my swapmates and pals from the postcrossing site won’t mind. It took me awhile to finish putting the stamps on the cards but I really enjoyed the exercise, I just wish I had more stamp designs to choose from.
Here is the list of the cards I posted today, see if you can find your name in it! 🙂
- Nicoletta P, Italy ~ Fort Santiago big, black card
- Lai S, Malaysia ~ Dinagat Island card
- Arnold P, TX ~ Ati-Atihan big, black card
- Katerina H, Czech Republic ~ Batanes card
- Akhil K, India ~ Fort Santiago meet-up card
- Karin B, Germany ~ Dinagat Island
- Serhiy L, Ukraine ~ Pasig River
- Darafey Y, Belarus ~ Bacolod Fishing Port
- Marketa K, Czech Republic ~ Manila City Hall
- Marjatta A, Finland ~ Tubbataha Reef
- Ankit A, India ~ Cigarmakers at the turn of the century vintage card
- Sugar, China ~ Fruit stand in Tagaytay
- Larry D, USA ~ Balot Vendor by Vicente Manansala
- Master Leo M, UK ~ Owl
- Astrid G, Germany ~ Bacolod Fish Port
- Ada P, The Netherlands ~ Batanes
- Alekseeva N, Russian Federation ~ Spring River in Antique
I do hope these cards will reach their respective destinations safe and fast. Time now to look for more swaps so that I might be able to complete my numerous collections. Will be hitting a couple of our postcrossing group on Facebook after I am done helping the little man with his homework and after I finished reading about this awesome stuff On Sale!
a few of the cards I sent out today
It sure was a busy month for us and I never had the time to visit one of my favorite places, the Post Office. I was unofficially inactive from postcrossing for a while and have not sent any card for a while so I am really excited to go back to one of my favorite things to do. I stopped doing personal swaps for awhile so am only sending a number of official Postcrossing.com cards. Here’s the list of the cards I mailed today:
- Alan D, UK ~ Calamian Deer
- Svetlana M, Ukraine ~ Angelus
- Kosel E, Belarus ~ Puerto Princesa Underground River
- Yimi K, China ~ Crane
- Steffi R, Germany ~ Prayer Before Meal
- Emily D, USA ~ Springs Resort
- Marriette V,Netherlands ~ Rice Farmers
- Alekseev A, Russian Federation ~ Carabao vintage card
These are the cards I sent through the little man’s Postcrossing.com account. Am still contemplating on sending cards through my account as most of the cards I sent last time was expired. I do hope the cards will reach their destination promptly should I decide to send more soon.
How’s your postcrossing hobby coming along? I’d love to read about it on a comment below. Happy postcrossing!