Cebu Pacific comes up with a P1-seat sale for all domestic + international destinations to celebrate the coming All Saint’s Day! Sale period is from 29 ~ 31 October, 2012 for travel period beginning 01 June 2013 up to 15 December, 2013.
Waste no time as these One-peso seat sale sell like hot cakes, book those flights for your travel plans both domestic + abroad for next year! Go to www.cebupacificair.com for more information.
Happy Halloween! 😉
Camarines Sur, also known as the Rising Sun of the Philippines, is one of the places in the country that I would love to visit soon. This beautiful tourist destination is the largest of the Bicol Region’s 6 provinces + boasts of two cities, Naga City, the most progressive city in the region + Iriga City. There is something in store for everyone in this province if one decides to visit + here are but a few of the things I’d love to do when I finally get to visit this place:
- Visit the Our Lady of Peñafrancia Church in Naga and other churches ~ the best time to do this is when they celebrate the Feast of Our Lady of Peñafrancia or “Ina” as what the local folks call her, in the 3rd week of September
- Go wakeboarding at the Camarines Sur Watersports Complex or CWC in Pili ~ apart from numerous wakeboard storage racks, this place is a haven of sports enthusiasts + beginners alike. Indulge in wakeboarding, kneeboarding or experience the thrill of your life as you give the waterskiing 6-point cable system a go!
- Go island-hopping at Caramoan ~ this group-of-islands paradise is a must see. Hop from one island to the next, explore Lahos, Sabitang Laya, Haponan, Manlawi + all the other islands for one unforgettable island adventure + see for yourself why this is a favorite location for the famed reality television show, Survivor.
- Be one with nature ~ revel in the goodness that nature has to offer, from the exhilarating sandbars, to the breath-taking water activities to the pure white sands + fascinating limestone cliffs. Whie you’re at it, you might as well pay the Eco Village a visit!
- See the world’s smallest fish ~ Sinarapan or what the locals called tabyos, can only be found in Lake Buhi.
Truly, a trip to Camarines Sur is something everyone in the family will enjoy. I will make sure to get some souvenirs to bring back home + buy loads of pili nuts, too! + oh, of course, I won’t forget to take photos of all the beautiful attractions I shall be visiting as a memento of my trip! Hopefully, I can save enough so that this dream travel will become a reality soon! 😉
I’ve recently been to the Quezon City Memorial Circle for our latest Postcrossing Philippines meet-up. Of course, we did not pass up the chance to look around the Quezon Memorial Shrine which stands high + proud in the center of this big park. Some souvenirs are sold at the shrine + we did not miss the chance to check them out, too. There are only a few stocks left of this postcard that I was lucky to have bought one. A perfect souvenir of my very first visit to this place. I also have it signed by fellow Postcrossing Philippines members ~ after we’ve searched around for an industrial bench or anything similar to sit on + settled for the closest thing, the wide concrete plant boxes ~ so this card is really such a keeper!
Here’s what the back of the postcard say:
The Quezon Memorial Shrine ~ Quezon City, Philippines
A memorial to the heroic deeds of President Manuel L. Quezon, the first president of the Philippine Commonwealth. On this display in the museum are his personal mementos + memorabilia
I shall tell you all about our meet-up + post photos of the Quezon Memorial Shrine on upcoming posts! Happy Friday, everyone! ^_^
musings on meanderings, along with a host of other blogs, join Hot Fun Stuffs fan page as they celebrate their 10,000 Facebook fans! It was really exciting that we’d like to share the happiness, hence, this giveaway!
As a reward to our loyal readers, an Amazon Gift Card worth $100 is up for grabs!! The tasks are so easy that you can submit frequently for more entries + more chances to win! The giveaway will run until 07 November, 2012 at 11:59 PM EST only + is open worldwide, for ages 18 years + up! Just wait for the Rafflecopter to load + complete the tasks as prompted!
Let the games begin! Good luck! 😉
a Rafflecopter giveaway