11 December was my my last mailing day for last year. It has been quite a while since I’ve been to the local Post Office as I have been busy with my work online that is why it is such a welcome change to be visiting this place again before the year ends. I took a quick snap of the cards before I gave it to the kind ate for posting.
Here’s the list of the cards I’ve sent that day:
- Edwin S, Dubai ~ Manta Shrimp
- Annie S, Rizal ~ Vintage card
- Amit S, India ~ Aerial View of Manila vintage card
- Michael R, NY ~ Greetings From Manila vintage card
- Sarah R, Germany ~ recipe card
- Joyce C, Davao City ~ Parian Gate vintage card/Pitik-Bulag
- Maja B, Poland ~ Humpback Whale
- Yenny A, Indonesia ~ Blue-Naped Parrot
Hopefully these arrive to their respective destinations safe and sound. Have you mailed any postcards today? I would love to read all about it in a comment below and if you’d like to swap with me, simply let me know by using my Contact Form. Thanks and happy postcrossing!