It sure was a busy month for us and I never had the time to visit one of my favorite places, the Post Office. I was unofficially inactive from postcrossing for a while and have not sent any card for a while so I am really excited to go back to one of my favorite things to do. I stopped doing personal swaps for awhile so am only sending a number of official Postcrossing.com cards. Here’s the list of the cards I mailed today:
- Alan D, UK ~ Calamian Deer
- Svetlana M, Ukraine ~ Angelus
- Kosel E, Belarus ~ Puerto Princesa Underground River
- Yimi K, China ~ Crane
- Steffi R, Germany ~ Prayer Before Meal
- Emily D, USA ~ Springs Resort
- Marriette V,Netherlands ~ Rice Farmers
- Alekseev A, Russian Federation ~ Carabao vintage card
These are the cards I sent through the little man’s Postcrossing.com account. Am still contemplating on sending cards through my account as most of the cards I sent last time was expired. I do hope the cards will reach their destination promptly should I decide to send more soon.
How’s your postcrossing hobby coming along? I’d love to read about it on a comment below. Happy postcrossing!